Built by communications professionals, for communications professionals, Social360 provides intelligent social media monitoring and analysis by searching for relevant conversations taking place on the social web.
First pick a dashboard provider, then program algorithms, collect vast amounts of data, hire staff to scrub the data looking for relevance, remove spam and useless information, reprogram algorithms to improve data quality, interpret data, translate foreign languages, compile metrics, draft reports, and circulate first thing in the morning – repeat daily.
The considerable time and expertise required to sift through the vast amount of information on the social web and find relevant information makes managing this task daunting and in many cases prohibitively expensive to undertake in house.
We combine our proprietary technology with the insight of highly experienced communications executives, who interrogate the collected data and deliver relevant, targeted daily reports written in plain English, delivered in your inbox all before you get to the office. There is no need to login into another piece of software.
Daily Social Media Report
Our core report provides a top line summary followed by detailed narrative separated by topic delivered to your inbox:
- Critical intelligence that helps guide your communications strategy
- Concise and written in plain English
- Designed for ongoing corporate, crisis, M&A and issues monitoring
- Frequency can be increased from once a day to multiple times a day
- Data sourced from all platforms, in any language
- Unlimited distribution list
- True 24/7 support globally
Automated Influencer Alerts
This system delivers alerts to you in real-time when a key influencer tweets, posts, or comments about something you have identified as important:
- S360Tracker - Through our portal you decide who to follow, what conversations you are interested in and who needs to know. You then receive by email only the tweets you want to see.
- Public Affairs Monitor - We track the tweets and blogs of each member of US congress, member of UK parliament and member of the European parliament and alert you when they comment on an issue you have identified as important.
- Threshold Signal - Set to trigger an alert to you when volumes exceed a pre- determined level on any given topic.
Presence & Conversion Audits
Whether to benchmark against current industry standards or as an immersion process with a new client, product, or business venture, our presence and conversation audits provide:
- A detailed analysis of conversations, themes, and sentiment
- Tracks against competitors
- Identifies and analyzes key stakeholders, influencers, and drivers of discussion
- Analysis of followers of a particular Twitter feed or use of a particular hashtag
Social360 offers in-depth analytics based on a timeframe of your own choosing. Produced weekly or monthly, our analytics showcase provides you with insight to help manage your corporate reputation, including:
- Social Media Volumes
- Peaks In Mentions
- Key Themes
- Associated Keywords & Word Clouds
- Platform Breakdown Analysis
- Key Influencers
How it works
Developed by our in-house technology experts who share a combined 20+ years experience in search and semantic analysis.
- Deep search capability of the social web including all social media platforms, blogs, forums, discussion boards and comments.
- We work with you to determine the search parameters (keywords) and program the algorithm.
- Faster and more accurate filtering process – can turn around quality relevant results faster than a dashboard solution.
- Ability to process heavy amounts of data, analyze patterns and conversations to determine relevancy.
- Senior level editors with real PR, marketing and financial experience
- Language agnostic – we search in every language but report in English
- 24/7 global presence
- Cross-industry expertise
- Board level quality reports
We tell you only what you need to know
- No repetition, no noise just relevant content
- Content that will assist your communications strategy thinking
- Understanding of what is resonating where
- Who are the drivers of discussion and debate
Social360 currently provides intelligence for many blue chip companies in a range of situations from crisis, to M&A and on-going corporate monitoring.
Our client experience includes some of the largest corporates including top 5 companies from banking to brewing.
In addition to our sector coverage we provide outsourced services for many of the world’s leading PR agencies.
Please contact us for specific case studies and examples.
- Oil and Gas
- Financial Services
In addition to offices in New York and London we have senior communications professionals located across the globe supporting our clients needs.
We’re all from the communications industry, so we know a thing or two about what’s really important to the PR professional. We simply developed a product and service offering that we’d use ourselves.
Group CEO and Founder
Ryszard has more than twenty years financial and communications advisory experience. He started his career in investment banking with Nomura International before moving into the communications industry by joining the international PR consultancy Brunswick. Prior to Social360, Ryszard founded the boutique corporate PR agency Parys Communications.
+44 (0) 7977 987 991
Frank De Maria
Frank has more than 20 years experience in corporate marketing and communications, having most recently served as Global Head of Communications for NASDAQ OMX. Prior to that he ran communications for Newsweek Magazine and Thomson Reuters. He began his career in communications with Brunswick Group in London and later in New York.
+1 646 561 6309
Business Development Director (EMEA)
Giles has over ten years of experience within the B2B media marketplace, starting his career at the United Business Media group. At Social360, Giles has managed large-scale social media monitoring programs within the natural resources, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, financial services, defence and retail sectors.
+44 (0)20 8875 7969
New Business Director
Alex has extensive experience supporting PR and Communication teams across many sectors, including Retail, Financial and FMCG. Before joining Social360, he headed up UK sales at Gorkana.
+44 (0)20 8875 7955
US Principal Representative
Frank is a seasoned sales and marketing executive with more than 15 years experience in the publishing industry, most recently at Today Media, Inc. owner of a number of print and digital titles, including Westchester Magazine.
+1 646 561 6309
Celina’s experience includes marketing, journalism and B2B communications. She was previously at De Beers, where she oversaw communications for global marketing teams and developed a suite of online and marketing services. She has experience as a journalist and editor across a variety of trade publications.
+44 (0)20 8875 7976
Please do get in touch for more information or to arrange a trial.